Hirajima Natsumi & Yonezawa Rumi keluar dari AKB48!
Official blog AKB48 official blog telah mengumunkan jika Hirajima Natsumi (Team B, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7) dan Yonezawa Rumi (Team K) akan meninggalkan group.
Berikut adalah pesan dari Hirajima dan Yonezawa di official blog.
——-
“I, Hirajima Natsumi, have decided to withdraw from AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai. I’m sorry for this sudden announcement.——-
I am terribly sorry for making all this trouble for everybody.
All of you who have always cheered for me, the members, and the staff members, everybody who is involved in AKB48, I am truly sorry.
Though I’m leaving AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai, I will try my best as Hirajima Natsumi to be able to see you all, and to be able to receive your support someday again, from here on.
I am very sorry.”
Hirajima Natsumi
“I, Yonazawa Rumi, have decided to withdraw from AKB48’s activities as of today.——
I’m sorry for this sudden announcement.
Now, I’m have feelings of both gratitude and apologies for all of you who have been supporting me up until now.
Thank you very much for these past 5 years.
I’ve always received great support from all of you this whole time.
From now on, I will continue my activities as an individual.
I apologize for making all the trouble for the members, the fans, and AKB48.
I am terribly sorry.”
Yonezawa Rumi
Alasan mengapa mereka keluar dari grup tidak disebutkan, bagaimanapun, baru-baru ini foto pribadi mereka (termasuk foto yang diambil bersama laki-laki) telah bocor di internet melalui akun Twitter pribadi mereka, dan beberapa spekulasi jika ini adalah alasan mereka keluar dari AKB48.
Source : Tokyohive
Photo credit : Natalie
:: JPOP Indonesia ::

Posting Komentar untuk "Hirajima Natsumi & Yonezawa Rumi keluar dari AKB48!"